[CALD International] 11/23/2011 11:18:00 PM

  • David N. Mutua
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      HAPPY  THANKSGIVING
      As we celebrate THANKSGIVING, we at CALD International would like to wish you all a blessed celebration filled with joy. May we always remember the enormous blessings we receive daily and in return reach out to those in need in our communities. Once again Thank you all for your kind and generous hearts when called upon to show compassion to those in need.
      May you all be blessed now and always

      --
      Posted By David N. Mutua to CALD International at 11/23/2011 11:18:00 PM
    • Ogochukwu Iwugo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2011
        congratulation Dave,  May the Almighty give you many more reason for thanksgiving.
        thanks
        Ogchukwu