Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: my Graduation//HUGE CONGRATS and LOVE, FRED!!

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011

      Dear Fred,

      I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say how happy we are to hear this news, and how proud of you we are!! This is an amazing achievement, and I know that we would be very interested to hear more about your research, which is a timely and important topic.

      Our thoughts and spirits will be with you today, and love and blessings are also being sent your way. Huge congrats and cheers!!!

      Your Friend and Fan, Janet

      From: Pamela McLean <pamela.mclean@...>
      Subject: You are invited to October 6th First Thursday
      To: dadamac-collaborators-connect@..., "learningfromeachother" <learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 1:31 PM

      October 6th - You are invited to First Thursday - even if you have never joined us there before.

      Time - main session is a bit later than it used to be -  14.00 GMT 15.00 Nigerian and London time,  17.00 East Africa Time, New York 10.00 for approximately one hour (the main session s the time I plan to be here and will help people to get to know each other and agree topics for discussion.)
      For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter        http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      Joining in - All you need to do is click on the link for
      First Thursday October 2011    http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/October-First-Thursday - no need for any logging in. The link is open from now on, so you can go and get familiar with the space beforehand. Full instructions are there.

      What happens?
      If you visit  First Thursday September 2011    http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/September-First-Thursday you can see what happened last time.

      By the way - I am still experimenting with etherpads, so I do want to know about any problems that people have. If you do have any difficulty joining First Thursday please send me an email at pamela.mclean@... so we can explore the problem together later.

      I look forward to meeting up with you on October 6th.

      Pamela