Re: my Graduation

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2011
      Dear Friends
      I ahve been so scarce here but i have been so busy with my final sester at University doing my disatation about Effects Of Slums on the Upbringing of Childre.
      Am happy to Inform you that am done with my Bachelors in social work at Bugema University and i will be graduating tomorrow 30th october

      then after i promise to be more active to our networks here
      thanks for all your support and prayers
      Greetings from Uganda
      Fred Kayiwa

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2011
          Hey Fred,

          CONGRATULATIONS, Time goes fast if now you are through with your degree course.

          As discussed earlier today please find the contacts below for possible scholarship opportunities for you and your youth group.

          Zawadi Africa Education Fund

          Uganda Contacts

          Gayatri and Roni Madhvani
          Plot 30, Kampala Rd.
          Greenland Towers, 6th Floor
          P.O. Box 6361
          Kampala, Uganda
          Cell: 256-772-799999
          Landline: 256-41-25939015

          Email: gayatri.madhvani@...
          Website: http://www.zawadiafrica.org/index.html

          Zawadi Africa Education Fund was set up by the daughter of the late Tom Mboya to assist poor, bright and young girls (and now boys) to access quality, innovative and competitive education in secondary schools and colleges in their countries and in the USA.

          Remember the father Tom Mboya had the same program in agreement with former US President J.F Kennedy that saw Late Obama's Father  and the first African woman to win a Noble prize Late Prof. Wangari Mathai get educated in the US.

          The first two and others are in our town Cincinnati Ohio doing their Phd's.

          Wish you success in the next level of your life.

          Regards,

          David N. Mutua
          Founder/CEO
          Center for African learning and Development (CALD)
          Phone: +1 513 237 5911
          Email: davenzainga@..., davenzainga@..., info@...
          Weblog: http://www.thecald.com
          Knowledge is and remains the greatest treasure for any conscious individual and nation with an ambitious vision; it is the ultimate legacy of man's existence on the planet Earth