[CALD] Kenyan Cincinnati Association (KCA) Annual Dinner 20011

  • David N. Mutua
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      Kenyan Cincinnati Association(KCA) invites fellow Kenyans to our Annual Dinner 2011 that will be attended by our Quest Speaker The Kenyan Ambassador Washington DC USA H.E Elkanah Odembo. The message from his office is he would like to meet Kenyan professionals and those in leadership positions to facilitate the formation of "the Diaspora advisory committee of this region" (Midwest). So we highly encourage Kenyans in the region join us as we welcome the ambassador to Cincinnati and further participate in this very worthy cause. For more information contact KCA at info@...

      For more information go to - https://www.facebook.com/david.mutua#!/event.php?eid=264199360289536

      --
      Posted By David N. Mutua to CALD at 10/29/2011 02:27:00 AM