Double Blushes Re: Stronger together - exploring the changing world of work - Thursday October 20th

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      Hi Everyone.

      I made a stupid mistake in my posts about this meeting - and gave the wrong date - more than once!

      I am trying to make sure everyone gets correct details. The meeting is this week  Thursday October 20th.

      Full information is here - Stronger together - exploring the changing world of work -  http://www.meetup.com/Dadamac/events/36175962/ (which has always had the correct date). It's just the covering post and tweets where the "wrong month" error crept in.

      Maybe I'm just completely incompetent - maybe it's just a mistake anyone could make (but surely not more than once!) - maybe it's just additional evidence that we are "stronger together"... and I don't have enough "stronger together strength" yet. (The jury is out.)

      Apologies for any confusion caused - and more apologies if you get this message more than once.

      Pamela