Getting launched into class of Spiritual Hygiene 101

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2006

      Dear Pam, Andrius and all,

      Helen and I are being guided on an acquaintance of each other such, that this morning it concluded with the following:

      ...Benoit Couture: So now to complete what I was saying, I hope to help raise Josiah in a way where his breathing can go from death unto life by the disciplines of singing, dancing, playing instruments of strings, rhythms and wind. So if you come to Canada, I hope to be able to invite where families do that together.
      helen mahoo: Oh i will thanks very much, I still pray much
      Benoit Couture: In fact, this can become the start of what Ancient Voice of Humanity's Youth can do at TIG. We can start a "class" together. You and me, our chats are the lighting up of the sacred knowledge that opens up this class. We only need to work together until we can think of how to make from cyber space to reality, where we live.
      helen mahoo: yes great idea
      Benoit Couture: Ok. So now, I will go and open a series of "documents" title: "Spiritual Hygiene 101" I will put our chats in context and we'll go from there and see where it goes.
      helen mahoo: ok then
      helen mahoo: Lets pray so God can be in front of us in everything will be doing
      Benoit Couture: So I guess that's all for now. So God bless you and start practicing your own resurrected breathing and may all blessings be with you and love ones...bye for now...
      helen mahoo: ok have a great time, be blessed say hi to Josiah, your wife and all your children, greetings from Tanzania
      Benoit Couture: Thanks from Canada...peace...
      helen mahoo: ok,bye

      I then proceeded with the following invitation to the different sites I work at:

      Hi everyone,

      Circumstances have come about which are now moving us into position where focus and practice are coming together, providing us with the sight of our
      Ancient Voice that guides us to and from the Quietening Silence of Patient Wisdom.  Here is what I posted today in the forums of the Millinium Goals at Taking It Global, hoping to fan on the Sacred Fire into each of our heart and spirit.                                         Please, feel free to activate your membership with us into the site, so that the Voice may grow to Silence violence, deceit and evil with the sight of love and truth being embodied across the earth, as we ground ourselves from death unto life, materialzing from cyber space to reality.
      As posted at: http://discussv5.takingitglobal.org/thread/15792

      This is an invitation to anyone who is interested in reading the chatting between one woman of 23 from Tanzania and one man of 48 from Canada and how
      the sharing of our personal dreams and trials got us ready to move into the formation of a class of Spiritual Hygiene 101. You can read how this came about at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035

      Once you are done reading, you are then acquainted with the two of us on the basis of our care and intimacy. This intimacy is what the class' environment
      is about. Our invitation is that you determine how you can graft yourself to the class, from where you are personally and/or communally. As we get to know you and how we are of help to you, we'll be in touch from then on into the organic experience of spiritual unity.

      For more documents and messages that are relevant and incubating with TIG,
      see: http://groups.takingitglobal.org/AVHY

      ...all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit Couture

    • Benoit
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006

        Hi everyone,

        There is so much learning going on in the chatting between Helen and I, that it is exciting to share with you the following update from our classroom of Spiritual Hygiene 101.  We are keeping our learning curve available at:  http://www.bbc. co.uk/dna/ h2g2/classic/ A13728035
        Today's chat embraces intimately with some current activity at Cyfranogi's yahoo group, also of the Minciu Sodas lab:

        helen mahoo: hello
        Benoit Couture: Salut. How are you?
        helen mahoo: Salut how are you
        helen mahoo: am ok.and you?
        helen mahoo: and your family?
        Benoit Couture: working to reply at Minciu Sodas
        Benoit Couture: While I finish, see if you can read the following about microfinancing and while you read, think of Helen on the Internet from Tanzania.
        Benoit Couture: http://www.nextbill ion.net/newsroom /2006/08/ 29/gates- foundation- awards-1- 5-million- to-grameen- foundation
        helen mahoo: ok
        Benoit Couture: All done. What do you think of the article? Can we aim in the direction of creating some work for ourselves, by reaching out to that kind of financing?
        helen mahoo: i think we can do it
        Benoit Couture: Did you have a chance to read "Focus on the Sciences of Spiritual Hygiene" from:  http://www.stratagility.com/blog/benoit17_13
        helen mahoo: yes,but i didnt understand on this the Quietening Silence of Patients wisdom is the zone where irrecincilable differences and language barriers are bound to stay until resolution and clarity is found by parties involved in the difficulties
        Benoit Couture: Quietening Silence of Pateint Wisdom is where God teaches us His will and His ways. So when there is any prblem, that is where we go.
        Benoit Couture: Here is some reading I think will help us for now, because it is the work I am growing into. Here is a story that talks about our kind of work and learning in the classroom of Spiritual Hygiene 101 http://finance. groups.yahoo. com/group/ cyfranogi/ message/1756 Here is the letter I was writing when you came online with me: http://finance. groups.yahoo. com/group/ cyfranogi/ message/1761
        Benoit Couture: Regarding that first letter, I sent it to my teacher of Traditional Chines Medecine. Here is what I said to him: Salut Joseph,                                  See what you and Diane think about "HO'OPONOPONO" . To me, it describes an individual version of the real nature of the work that we are learning to apply from God, each with our own touch and providing a communal definition. Ultimately, this is the basis of the "assembling" spoken of in Hebrew when it says: "Do not forsake the assembling". This is why we know one another and that we are growing, simply from serving to side along with our Creator, in the organic experience of spiritual unity. I look forward to hear your opinion and Diane's.
        helen mahoo: what is meaning of HO'OPONOPONO
        Benoit Couture: Did you read what the man does in Hawai?
        Benoit Couture: HO'OPONOPONO is the name of the technic being used
        helen mahoo: yes
        Benoit Couture: I am going to get some verses from scriptures that describes where this technic actually comes from. It'll take me a few minutes, Hang in there
        helen mahoo: ok
        Benoit Couture: Here is one passage where Paul speaks to the Galatians from a distance, of the work he does for their spiritual completion. My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you, I would like to be present with you now and to change my tone; for I have doubts about you.
        Benoit Couture: Here is how Paul describes to the Corinthians, the work that he does for their spiritual life: But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. 12 So then death is working in us, but life in you.
        13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke,"[a]we also believe
        Benoit Couture: and therefore speak, 14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you. 15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
        helen mahoo: can you give the charpter and versial so i can check to my bible also
        Benoit Couture: The first was from Galatians 4, 19-20 and the second and third came from 2Cor 4, 7-15
        helen mahoo: are you there
        Benoit Couture: Did you get them?
        helen mahoo: let me check them
        Benoit Couture: While you do that, ask the Lord if it related to HOPONOPONO
        helen mahoo: ok
        helen mahoo: i have checked this 2Cor4,7-15
        Benoit Couture: Does it say the same in different words? How agout Galatians?
        Benoit Couture: How about Galatians, I mean
        helen mahoo: yes is the same,let me check Galatians
        helen mahoo: i have ckecked is the same but the last word in versial20 which says,i wish i could be with you now and change my tone,because i am perplexed about you,what is perplexed means
        Benoit Couture: confused
        helen mahoo: ok then now i understand
        Benoit Couture: do you see the connection I make with HONOPONO?
        helen mahoo: yes i can see it
        Benoit Couture: So today, we have been feasting on very high quality spiritual food. We have touched on the Quietening Silence of Patient Wisdom, HOPONOPONO, the work of God to bring us to work with Him over the power of death with the power of resurrection. WOW, Thank You Dear Lord, Brother, Creator, Savior and Head over all in all. May Your YES grow in Helen and I so that Your Classroom of Spiritual Hygiene 101 gets to spread beyond anyones doubt by Your Glory
        helen mahoo: Amen
        helen mahoo: me too today i have join the class
        helen mahoo: i mean i have enjoy the class
        Benoit Couture: Today, Josiah is coming later than usual. Instead of 7 o'clock it is at 10. So now, I will go take care of my other Internet connections and try to grow the Focus on the Sciences of Spiritual Hygiene. What are you going to do?
        helen mahoo: am still checking the web you gave me before: http://www.nextbill ion.net/newsroom /2006/08/ 29/gates- foundation- awards-1- 5-million- to-grameen- foundation
        helen mahoo: i was also checking this Green Card,Live in USA
        helen mahoo: is this Green Card,Live in USA is true
        Benoit Couture: I was hoping you would say that. I think that you are in position to start the ground work in Tanzania that would bring you to Canada.
        helen mahoo: i have attend the seminar about Holy Spiritial in my church,tomorow i will brough some chapter which we use in this seminar its was so nice
        Benoit Couture: Your Church allows you to go in our kind of direction?
        helen mahoo has signed back in. (8/30/2006 7:15 AM)

        Benoit Couture: Are you still there? Does your Church allows you to go in our kind of direction?
        helen mahoo: Yes they allow us.but even they wont i will do what my heart want to get from God
        helen mahoo: yes they allow it,but even they wont i will do what my heart want to get from God
        helen mahoo: am here
        Benoit Couture: I thinkt that your position is what God excpect from us
        Benoit Couture: On this, I am saying bye and may the Lord bless each moment of your day with His Presence and Guidance...I look forward to what is yet to come to us and through us from God to me, to you and to us, in the spreading of eternal life and of His Kingdom...God bless you sister and talk again with you soon...Bye.. .
        helen mahoo: yes
        helen mahoo: thanks very much for good class of today i really enjoy and its stuck in my head be blessed much
        helen mahoo: say hi to all
        Benoit Couture: I will paste it in our h2g2 page of Spiritual Hygiene 101
        Benoit Couture: Paste our chatting lesson, I mean
        Benoit Couture: Is it ok to paste it in h2g2's page of Spiritual Hygiene 101?
        helen mahoo: yes no problem
        helen mahoo: its ok
        Benoit Couture: If you want to explore and reach more questions, you can go at: http://www.bbc. co.uk/dna/ h2g2/classic/ U1590685 and there, you will find a whole lot of my thoughts
        Benoit Couture: Bye for now and God bless you and love ones...
        helen mahoo: thanks very much,say hello to all there,Josiah and your wife and children too.

        ...to be continued...

        Best regards,
        Benoit Couture