Trusting, hoping, that living by truth in God, all may be possible.

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      Hello friends,
      For a period of 12 days! All has been dark and unmanageble to me; but throw God and able hands of friends-i may annouce the Last time; that God's able hands. I have managed to get and clear the hospital bills and today , i am finalizing to prepare for my dad's burial.
      Today Thursday, i clear and remove Dad from the mortuary and prepare for the burial.
      Thanks to friends,well wishers for supporting me, i thank your gratitude, sympathy, and apathy you gave me! The burrial is scheduled for Tomorrow Friday 14th Oct 2011 at his our home Rusinga Island.
      Thank to all who supported by all means! I had stopped my community work to finalize this.
      I will be informative as before believing & 'Living by truth'
      Samwel.