Birth of "Helen and Benoit food story at Minciu Sodas"

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Salut Andrius and all,

      In my Canadian morning, I had the pleasure of having a long chat
      with Helen Mahho from her late Tanzanian afternoon.
      We had not been in touch for a while and it was so good to renew
      after all the activity that has taken place since our last contact.
      It did not take long for our chat to retun in the intimate focus of
      our dreams.
      The main idea that we discussed is in the following exerpt:

      Benoit Couture: Maybe one day, you will only work with Minciu,
      making your dream come true.
      helen mahoo: that is my dream,i also want to share something in
      myfoodstory
      helen mahoo: i will explain our main tribal food from Kilimanjaro
      Benoit Couture: This is very good.
      Benoit Couture: I think that somehow, this "My Food Story" could
      become something very focused and important to open up the path
      toward peace in Africa
      helen mahoo: yes its true
      helen mahoo: i pray much so i can fulfil my dream of coming there to
      Canada one day
      helen mahoo: although sometime i gave up as i see life is so taugh
      but God tells me Still i can cross the bridge
      helen mahoo: and i belive it with faith
      Benoit Couture: I wonder if we could work on a project you and I,
      called "Helen seeking the bread basket of peace". This project would
      serve to raise the funds for your coming to Canada and to pursue the
      initiative of peace with orphanage and school supply
      helen mahoo: really,lets try to do this,so how i we going to start
      Benoit Couture: With ABC4ALL You already know Burton
      helen mahoo: my idea i think provide the information about the
      orhans here in my country and
      helen mahoo: yes i know him
      Benoit Couture: He works to raise funds for ideas like this one I
      think
      Benoit Couture: Plus, are we not Taking It Global with such a
      project wher ABC$ALL is located?
      helen mahoo: i will keep in touch with him
      Benoit Couture: The clarity is growing dear Bright Light!!!

      And so dear Andrius and all,

      We are now praying and focusing "Helen seeking the bread basket of
      peace", which will bring Helen to build the bridge between Tanzania
      and Canada.
      As you go on to read the whole chat, you will come across:

      "Benoit Couture: ... Minciu Sodas means "Orchard of Thoughts". We
      can now view from Lithuania's mind of Andrius, a connectivity from
      Canada to Tanzania to Uganda, offering an organic reality in the
      cyber orchard.
      Benoit Couture: That's pretty cool, some would say...
      helen mahoo: yeah will be great!"
      ---------------------------

      Here is the rest of the chat:

      Benoit Couture: There has been much work done with Samwel and Agnes
      Benoit Couture: This is very good
      Benoit Couture: Are your friends interested to work with you for
      Minciu Sodas?
      helen mahoo: there interested but the problem is most of them they
      student and other in offices
      Benoit Couture: Yeah, that makes it hard to find time and energy to
      get involved.
      helen mahoo: myself am trying my level best to prepare time for me
      to share something in Minciu Sodas
      helen mahoo: how is everything doing there
      Benoit Couture: It is good talking again. You have become a very
      important person in my life. I think of you and Africa a lot since I
      met you.
      helen mahoo: your wife,Therese and others
      helen mahoo: Oh thanks very much for that
      Benoit Couture: Thérèse is doing good. Mom and I are doing better
      than before. It seems that the eviction finally works to get our
      communication going better
      helen mahoo: Oh thats good and that is what i was looking for from
      you
      Benoit Couture: Our 3 sons are much more mature than their dad, in
      many different area of manhood. I am embarassed to say but very
      happy for them. I pray that we can learn to live better spiritual
      lives.
      helen mahoo: really you cant belive but i was still praying for you
      and your family especially in your relationship you and your wife
      helen mahoo: its was pain me when you was telling me about
      misunderstanding betwwen you and your wife
      Benoit Couture: Our last chat was not very good on my part. I have
      become confused with the kind of work I can and cannot do.
      helen mahoo: are you working now?
      Benoit Couture: When I say our last chat, I mean between you and I
      Benoit Couture: My work is to stay at home and care as if I was the
      mother
      helen mahoo: oh dont say like that is a part of life
      helen mahoo: we are helping each other
      Benoit Couture: I like being at home to care for the family. What I
      dont like, is the flesh, the wolrd and Satan who will not let home
      life and heaven connection to work in peace
      Benoit Couture: Money, money, money. I hate that
      helen mahoo: yes that is true
      Benoit Couture: Our love must grow enough to show us the way to live
      where beauty and holiness are free to keep us all moving forward
      with God
      Benoit Couture: Being at home without this understanding in my wife
      and children keeps us going in downward circle, like a spiral.
      Benoit Couture: Yet, it is in my wife and our children. Something
      keeps us back and blinded from all the happinees that God makes
      available each and every moment.
      Benoit Couture: Does that sound like the story of humanity?
      Benoit Couture: Anyway...would you like to get in touch with people
      who were born and raised if Africa but who now live in Canada?
      helen mahoo: Yes i would like to keep in touch
      helen mahoo: am sorry for keep silcence,this fluu disturb me much
      til i got headache
      helen mahoo: i was out and am back again
      Benoit Couture: I did not mean you and me keeping in touch dearest
      Helen. Even if we were to never be in touch again on the Internet,
      you are now part of me, part of my life. I love you simply for
      having been yourself with me. You could be a man, a women, a child
      an aldult or anyone, I love you because you love. This is from God
      and I deeply cherish that. I meant to say, that I know a few people
      from Congo and from Sudan and so on. May I put you in touch with
      them so that we can grow this love affair across the whole planet?
      helen mahoo: yes i would like that,really i thanks you much for Love
      from God which you have for me as if we have met,i pray always that
      love to grow
      Benoit Couture: By being yourself and by being myself, we have and
      we do meet
      helen mahoo: last time we chat and you told you gonna meet with a
      lady Africa did you met with her
      Benoit Couture: Being ourselves mean that we are not lying to
      ourselves and to one another
      helen mahoo: a lady from Africa i dont remember her name again
      Benoit Couture: At the moment, I know Claire who was born and raised
      in Congo. I know Suzanne who was born and raised in Sudan and I know
      Yollande who was comes from one of the very small countries with
      French speaking citizen.
      helen mahoo: Oh is Suzanne i remember
      helen mahoo: so all of them they are working there
      Benoit Couture: Yes. At the moment, the work that brings Suzane and
      I together, is an initiative called "Healing the Inbner Circle".
      This initiative is being changed into a social housing and human
      resource development initiative. It used to be for the sake of
      bringing together, a multi-cultural music idea along with the
      learning of traditional medicine
      Benoit Couture: When it comes to Claire, she works with Thérèse, one
      weekend a month. Thérèse gets to go to a group home and the home is
      supervised by Claire. Her and Thérèse have a great relationship.
      Benoit Couture: Yollande is one of the directors on the board of
      directors of the society that gave me a micro grant for Healing the
      Inner Circle.
      Benoit Couture: You can read Healing the Inner Circle at:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A9247296
      helen mahoo: Oh thats so wonderfully news to hear from you
      Benoit Couture: These news are there because you are in our life.
      Knowing you opens our minds to guide our soul in the God's direction
      helen mahoo: am still looking for the WEBSITE
      helen mahoo: oh you big congratulation for th good work you did,i
      really need enough time to read it carefull
      Benoit Couture: I just got this page together. Healing the Inner
      Circle part 2. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/actionnetwork/A19547878
      Benoit Couture: The part 2 explains the new project.
      helen mahoo: i saw you wife also is conducting the research
      Benoit Couture: The Circle we seek to heal, is the one between her
      and I and the children with God and humanity
      helen mahoo: this is so nice the second web you gave is BBC-Action
      Network
      Benoit Couture: Yes, they great tools for the human race to find
      peace with, aren't they?
      helen mahoo: i cant find it
      Benoit Couture: You can forward the links to your yahoo mail. then
      it is there for you to use whenever and however you like.
      Benoit Couture: Which one?
      helen mahoo: am trying to send it to my mail
      Benoit Couture: It came to me instead
      You have declined the file sent by helen mahoo.

      Benoit Couture: Even if you do not have the links, you can always
      google with the titles and my name. It will get you there
      helen mahoo: i have already sent it
      helen mahoo: ok
      Benoit Couture: There are now two man with whom I keep in touch from
      Uganda
      Benoit Couture: Fred has joined Minciu Sodas and is seeking to get
      to the conference
      helen mahoo: i saw him
      Benoit Couture: You know Fred or his writings?
      helen mahoo: you now nowdays since i got this job i dont get much
      time to spend in internet
      helen mahoo: i know only in writings
      Benoit Couture: He loves the Lord as well
      helen mahoo: i saw one mail you sent it to ms about your chat with
      him
      Benoit Couture: I added our chats on Spiritual Hygiene 101
      helen mahoo: that isone of the people we are looking from the society
      helen mahoo: no problem its fine
      Benoit Couture: We are now a class of three
      helen mahoo: wow its so great
      helen mahoo: Josiah is with you
      helen mahoo: or you go to collect him
      Benoit Couture: Not today. Minciu Sodas means "Orchard of Thoughts".
[...]
      but God tells me Stil i can across the bridge
      helen mahoo: and i belive it with faith
      Benoit Couture: I wonder if we could work on a project you ani,
      called "Helen seeking the bread basket of peace". This project would
      serve to raise the funds for your coming to Canada and to pursue the
      initiative of peace with orphanage and school supply
      helen mahoo: really,lets try to dothis,so how i we going to start
      Benoit Couture: With ABC4ALL You already know Burton
      helen mahoo: my idea i think provide the information about the
      orhans here in my country and
      helen mahoo: yes i know him
      Benoit Couture: He works to raise funds for ideas like this one I
      think
      Benoit Couture: Plus, are we not Taking It Global with such a
      project?
      helen mahoo: i will keep in touch with him
      Benoit Couture: The clarity is growing dear Bright Light!!!
      Benoit Couture: I need to go, but today, is a very good day to pray
      with better focus and growing determination toward your dream. Helen
      seeking the bread basket of peace and Healing the Inner Circle are
      now partners. Good with you?
      helen mahoo: Oh thanks very much my dear brother
      helen mahoo: your most inmportant in my life and thanks God fro you
      Benoit Couture: Great. I will start writing at Loving God, Learning
      From Each Other and Holistic Helping
      Benoit Couture: I will call this Helen and Benoit's food story. I
      will introduce the idea with our chat and take it from there,
      waiting for your contact with Burton.
      helen mahoo: ok i will do my level best but tomorrow i will not be
      in the office i will go to the office
      Benoit Couture: Bright Light and Blessed from God's food story. That
      can become marvelous.
      Benoit Couture: God bless you dear sister and may your flu go away
      today. Talk again soon.
      helen mahoo: Thanks very much for keep in touch with me today
      helen mahoo: Amen
      Benoit Couture: Salut...
      helen mahoo: be blessed
      helen mahoo: pass my greeting to your lovely family
      Benoit Couture: Thanks...and you...
      Benoit Couture: I will. Debbie loves to read these chats we have.
      helen mahoo: bye for now
      Benoit Couture: Bye

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit