Road accident claims 26 relatives and friends in my village Kawethei in Kenya.

  • david
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011
      Dear Friends,
      I trust you are all keeping well.

      It's a sad week in my village in Kenya - Kangundo - Kawethei. 26 family and relatives, neighbors and friends died and many are going through a painfull and tough time due to injuries sustained over the weekend through the worst road accident of the year in Kenya. Thanks to the Kenyan Government for offering support for funeral and hospital expenses, we appreciate very much.

      We are requesting for prayers and soon CALD -www.thecald.com through our facebook group the Kawethei Community Development Network will be working with people on the ground, family members, friends and friends of Kawethei people to setup a mid term and probably long term support system to those families that were affected.

      I know what it feels like when government, friends and family support the shortterm and leave you, thats when reality sinks. Life is not same anymore. I am the first born and I lost both my parents in 1995.

      May the almight God Rest the souls of those left us in eternal peace, give the hand of the Holy spirit for quick recovery for the injured and endurance for those that were left behind.David Mutua.