Re: [learningfromeachother Global learning Day

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      Dear JANET,
      This is great what inspires the deaf ismore on
      learning especially with giudance,how is this day as
      celebrated before we wish to have this donein Ahero
      jointly with TOM OKEYO ..and others with the idea of
      community participation in educating the challenged
      like disabled and the street kids etc ..hope this will
      work well sine we had much focus on education in our
      last meeting.
      About my food story..we have several deaf here doing
      well in farming Joseph plants tomatoes and rever
      NYANDO SEEMS QIUTE SURPORTIVE THIS HE DOES TO HELP THE
      MOTHERWHO IS AWIDOW QUITE GREAT HE IS AMEMBER OF THE
      FARMING GROUP IN NYADO IN AHERO.
      If he is given like farm implemnts hecan utilise in 1
      improving production and 2 EDUCATING OTHER DEAF IN
      THIS TO BE PROACTIVE.

      Thanks
      TOM OCHUKA.

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265