Re: [learningfromeachother] Motivation is intrinsic

  • Dan Otedo
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 27, 2011
    Yeah it is great leaving kids with the XO and Classmate,but teacher facilitation is crucial.Technology is not an end ,its just a means to an end.Whenkids are exposed to great interactive software, they learn in an amazing way.

    Dan OTEDO
    Kenya ICT Trust Fund. P.O box 8475-00100 Nairobi.
    Tel: +254203745911 .Mobile:+254720366094
    Message 2 of 11 , Aug 9 4:54 PM
      Hi Sam, Ed and everyone.

      I have just discovered this thread - somehow I missed it - maybe you can share more of your thoughts and experiences on this.

      Sam I loved the way you finished this " Anyway, who wants to be a failure! Infact nobody! Education is life."

      Pam

      On 23 June 2011 12:45, Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:

      Thanks Ed.
      Motivation is broad based, it is for all of us children, academic stakeholders, infact every of us needs recognition while in most Africa schools it is based on test- result oriented.

      The main core business of learning is academic & education excellence, standard improved, skills maintained, volume of work where a problem is identified. We should give the children what they desire and deserve.

      For us to succeed we have to remember (1) our history, (2)committments in place, (3) piriority and (4) a specific desired goal. Anyway, who wants to be a failure! Infact nobody! Education is life.
      Samwel.

    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 3 of 11 , Aug 11 5:51 AM
        Ok Pam

        Thanks for recognizing this.
        Sam

        Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
        Suba/Mbita-Kenya
        'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!