Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Video Bridging - count-down

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2011
      Dear Ken and Pam,
      I hope this finds you keeping well, I am really sorry that i haven't been following and contributing towards this, i haven't check my yahoo email for months - Please use davenzainga@... or davenzainga@... to make sure that i get the emails.

      Regards,

      David N. Mutua

      Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
      Returned VSO Volunteer.
      Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
      Tel: +254 720 462 559
      E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

      From: Pamela McLean <pam54321@...>
      To: "Kennedy Owino" <nafsiafricaacro@...>
      Cc: "Posterous" <post@...>, "learning from each other" <learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com>, "nafsi Afrika acrobats" <nafsiafrikasaana@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, May 9, 2011, 12:10 PM

      Hi Ken

      Thanks for the latest details copied below my email

      When you say 14.00 on Thursday, what time zone do you mean? I could do 14.00 London time (GMT+1). If It is Kenyan time it should be okay too (I think Kenyan is GMT +3)

      I can do Tuesday 2pm as well (GMT+1). Earlier of a bit later is also possible - what time zone do you mean for 2pm?

      Looking forward to it. I'll check out the etherpad

      Pam

      On 9 May 2011 14:39, Kennedy Owino <nafsiafricaacro@...> wrote:
      Dear  Pam,

      Sounds great, thanks.

      We were supposed to run trials on Tuesday but we have postponed it to Thursday at 14.00.
      Just some difficulties with finding some suitable date and time for both sides-Denmark and Kenya.
      Will you be available on Thursday? If you happen to be available, please drop by.
      We are going to try out both Skype (talking and typing) and Etherpad.
      We have setup a page at; http://ietherpad.com/sjEqdCNx14.
      I am otherwise available on Tuesday from 2 p.m, we could meet then to discuss and explore more.
      We can Skype chat and use the Etherpad.

      The real web meeting have also been postponed to some undefined date in June.
      But let us rub minds on ideas in the meantime.

      Thanks for considering to make this initiative your highest spot and accepting to involve yourself with the planning steps- We learn alot from each other!

      Peace,

      Ken Owino