Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Video Bridging - count-down

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2011
      Dear Dan,

      I am so sorry to learn of the unfortunate passing on of your mom.
      I keep you in my prayers and hope that you overcome these hard and emotive moments.

      Peace,

      Ken Owino

      From: Kennedy Owino <nafsiafricaacro@...>
      To: learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Posterous" <post@...>, "learning from each other" <learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com>, "nafsi Afrika acrobats" <nafsiafrikasaana@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, 10 May, 2011, 5:18

      Hi Pam,

      I just arrived back and seen your mails.
      The meeting on Thursday is at 14.00 (Kenyan time).
      We can meet today from 14.30 (London time) if that is suitable for you.
      I am glad that you would be available for both meetings.

      See you soon,

      Ken Owino

        Message 3 of 8 , May 19, 2011
          Hi Dan,
          I will try to find time and call you some time this week, the last two weeks have been crazy busy.

          Regards

          David N. Mutua
          Founder
          Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
          Returned VSO Volunteer.
          Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
          Tel: +254 720 462 559
          E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

          Message 4 of 8 , May 19, 2011
            Dear Ken and Pam,
            I hope this finds you keeping well, I am really sorry that i haven't been following and contributing towards this, i haven't check my yahoo email for months - Please use davenzainga@... or davenzainga@... to make sure that i get the emails.

            Regards,

            David N. Mutua