Fwd: [mendenyo] Happy Birthday, Maria Agnese (celebrating with you in spirit)/World Malaria Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Pamela McLean <pamela.mclean@...>
      Date: 26 April 2011 00:00
      Subject: Fwd: [mendenyo] Happy Birthday, Maria Agnese (celebrating with you in spirit)/World Malaria Day
      To: dadamac-collaborators-connect@...

      Dear Janet, Pamela and Collaborators

      First some introductions
      Now to explain why I am doing the introductions.

      Janet - it was the mention of Malaria in you email below that made me think of Pamela L.
      Pamela L - Janet's mention of malaria reminded me of the emails that you and Nikki have been exchanging with their mention of "the malaris songs" and your interest in the disease.

      I wonder if we should consider starting a little Special Interest Group on the topic of Malaria. We could start to discuss teh idea here, and if there is sufficient interest we might set it up as an initiative over on Dadamac.net. Then we could easily gather together all the relevant information that we were collecting to make it available to others.  What do people think? Please let me know if you might be interested.

      Janet thank you for sending your email and reminding us of Maria on this day that would have been her birthday.

      Pamela