Happy Birthday, Maria Agnese (celebrating with you in spirit)/World Malaria Day

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      This is a very sad day, yet also a celebratory one...this is Maria Agnese's birthday. I received a "reminder" from Facebook, where she still has a page, and hopefully many of us will post here, there, and elsewhere in her honor and memory.

      Today is also World Malaria Day, a poignant and wholly-fitting (if "eerie") conjunction, as I gather Maria Agnese passed away from malaria-related complications.

      Malaria is one of the worst scourges and killers around the planet, so let's all take time if we can to educate and be active around this topic. Perhaps we can have a discussion in our forums and at Dadamac about that, especially in terms of being helpful in some kind of project or way.

      With love to our dear friend, and to all, and blessings always, Janet