As we find hopes & dreams to make ends meet, due to climatic change!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      Hello Pam, Graham and all,
      It is real for us this year and last year. This is the planting season for us in Rusinga island but the fluctuating rainfall, the planted crops are withed, leaves small and hot sun will dry them up.
      Our farms are nolonger productive what can we share to change as climate would favour us? If additional exchange programme is added.
      Community culture product, what is happening?
      Is IT for development nolonger an advantage? And if so why all this wars & battle for leadership?
      Fine life is first changing but which way?
      Samwel.