Re: Starting "collaborators connect"

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 8:10 PM

      Dear Pam and All,

      Thanks immensely for this exciting and uplifting letter, and especially for the possibilities of meaningful (and "magical"!) collaboration, both together with one another, as well as with the spirit and the legacy that was and is Maria Agnese.

      I am delighted to see names I know in your letter--John Dada, Christina Jordan, Tobias Eigen--in addition to members of our various circles, from Dadamac to Holistic Helping, Mendenyo to LearningFromEachOther, Nafsi Afrika Acrobats to ActALIVE.

      I wanted to post this acknowledgement today, and a note about being offline tomorrow, but back on Thursday, when I will be able to respond in a more meaningful way. I hope a number of us will post something before March 26th, Maria's memorial, and that we will each hold her in our thoughts, prayers, and hearts on that day, so that--wherever and however far-flung we may be--we will be collaborating together to honor her and what she meant and gave to her friends, colleagues, and to the world.

      With blessings and greatest appreciation, and love to all! Janet