Re: [mendenyo] African connection [maria's idea]

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
      Fine Fred,
      Good but save your breath the East African network is in place and the European connection to commerate Maria Agnese Giraudo is undertaken by Robberto Dati, Ken Owino, Angie etc let us wait Nafasi Africa acrobats perfomance in Rome to in memory of Maria and as soon as i get full video episodes we might go on!
      Samwel.

      On Wed Mar 2nd, 2011 8:34 PM Etc/GMT+12 kayiwa fred wrote:

      >Dear all,
      >I want also to express my sorrow over the death of mum Maria,
      >I happen to be championing the East African connection which is focusing on
      >bringing all African together with there business, letting everyone o what they
      >are doing.
      >It was the Idea of Maria and although it had slow moving, From today i wold love
      >to make it moving and i welcome all your ideas,
      >one of the thing to do is to create a website which will network all of us and
      >others
      >

      >In the honor of Maria i welcome your views,
      >long live mum maria
      >
      >Fred Kayiwa
      >Beyond Youth Sports

    • kayiwa fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
        Perfect sam
        But this is different from what you mean,
        i guess