African connection [maria's idea]

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Dear all,
      I want also to express my sorrow over the death of mum Maria,
      I happen to be championing the East African connection which is focusing on
      bringing all African together with there business, letting everyone o what they
      are doing.
      It was the Idea of Maria and although it had slow moving, From today i wold love
      to make it moving and i welcome all your ideas,
      one of the thing to do is to create a website which will network all of us and
      others

      In the honor of Maria i welcome your views,
      long live mum maria

      Fred Kayiwa
      Beyond Youth Sports