Re: [learningfromeachother] Greetings!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
      Sorry everyone to see this spam here. Looks like my next learning task is to find how to block some contributors. Sorry Abinel - this is not the kind of content we want in this group.

      On 20 February 2011 18:15, Abinel Immanuel <abinelimmanuel@...> wrote:

      T my friends:I'm never someone to suggest a product unless its really something amazing but I have been taking this stuff that my Dr. recommended for fat loss and I have lost eight lbs in a week. Three of my friends who just began taking it also lost 5 lbs each. p.s. that site sells it for 50% less as much as other sites