Worknets wiki archive is up

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Hi Franz, Pamela, Janet and all,

      The Worknets wiki has been down since last summer. Today, however, I
      put it back up again. See: http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi

      It's read-only, which is to say, the pages can't be edited any more.

      On the left hand side I've made a sidebar with links to our new
      activity. Please let me know what sites of yours you'd like me to link
      to. We have thousands of wiki pages and so it may steer some traffic to
      you.

      Thank you for participating at Worknets and Minciu Sodas!

      http://www.selflearners.net
      ms@...
      +1 (773) 306-3807
      @selflearners