GREETINGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 FROM ACTWID CAMEROON WOMEN/YOUTH RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT CENTER WITH FEW PHOTOS.

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
    Dear Andrius, Pamela , Janet and all,
    Greetings from the ACTWID KONGADZEM RURAL WOMEN/YOUTH Resources Development center in Cameroon which we have just recently expanded from three rooms to eight large spacious rooms now that can accomodate our members and also students who use to come to our facility for research, internships and volunteerism for some short periods.
    We wish to let you know that our women and youths still really appreciate all the work and support that many of you had put in our work as one hand cannot tie a bundle.If we succeeded now to complete this expansion works of our NGO, ACTWID we drew inspiration from you Janet Feldman and Andrius in particular since you had in many occasions cheeped in some financial and moral support to us. For these we remain your friends and will forever be grateful to you. This supportive hands went a very long way to sustain our work.
    Now we gathered momentum and came out in our numbers and joined hands and expanded our center. If you are interested in the many steps of the expansion photos, we will send to you . Now the resources development center is actively involved in training 12 of our rural women leaders on computer usage together with 20 selected orphans for a start since our ICT section now has eight computers.
    W e need partnerships now too and are open to receive volunteers who are interested in coming to work with us on health and environmental issues now.
    Presently too someone is helping us to build our website and the address is http//actwid.drupalgardens.com
    Best Regards from all of us for this year. .
    Sincerely ACTWID board members led by Wendi Losha