Fwd: [p2p-research] FTA Announcement #11: Register Now, Guest Lectures, DocBook and New FTA Materials

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8 3:21 AM
      Hi "Dadamac Learners"

      I haven't yet got far into reading about FTA  (so this is not a deeply considered response). The discussion copied below seems relevant to many ideas I have long been thinking about, but have not yet written up, regarding future directions of learning, access to learning, alternative delivery, accreditation for learning outside of traditional structures etc.

      Useful links within the emails below are :