David Mutua, Teachers Talking. Africa Gathering

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      Hi David

      Are you on twittter? I am - as Pamela_McLean

      I got these tweets from Africa Gathering

      "Hi Pamela, Hope you well! We are looking for people to attend Africa Gathering Kenya- Would you recommend anyone?"

      "Also, do you know David Mutua from TT, maybe he can come and meet investors at the Event? Please let us know! Thanks"

      I replied

      "Yes I know David well. http://bit.ly/aPAiPI. - I know he hopes to continue TT in Kenya - not sure of his plans ref being in Kenya"

      and

      "I know other people in Kenya , if you send me link to event I will forward it as appropriate or make suggestions."

      Africa gathering replied

      "Thank you so much Pam- Here is the link!- http://www.africagathering.org/nairobi2010.php"

      I replied

      Thanks - I will forward to David and other contacts.

      Pamela

      Posted to  Dadamac's Posterous by Pamela McLean

      Replies  - You can respond publicly by posting a comment on Dadamac's posterous or privately by emailing me .
      Email -  pamela.mclean@...
      Twitter -  @Pamela_McLean and #dadamac
      Website - http://www.dadamac.net

      Dadamac - "We introduce people to each other (mostly UK-Nigeria) and help them do useful stuff. How can we help you?"