Kickstarter - funding for creative projects

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010

      If you have a creative project that needs funding it may be worth checking out  Kickstarter

      I first heard about it when Vinay Gupta used it to fund The Future We Deserve - This is how he used it

      More about Kickstarter:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We help people (like you!) fund creative projects. http://www.kickstarter.com/start

      Kickstarter is the largest funding platform for creative projects in the world. Every month, tens of thousands of amazing people pledge millions of dollars to projects from the worlds of music, film, art, technology, design, food, publishing and other creative fields.

      Each and every Kickstarter project is the independent creation of someone like you! Have an idea that you think might work on Kickstarter? Tell us about it!

      Posted to  Dadamac's Posterous by Pamela McLean

      Replies  - You can respond publicly by posting a comment on Dadamac's posterous or privately by emailing me .

      Email -  pamela.mclean@...
      Twitter -  @Pamela_McLean and #dadamac

      Dadamac
      - "We introduce people to each other (mostly UK-Nigeria) and help them do useful stuff. How can we help you?"