RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: Inspiring stories - water carts and pit latrines

  • Tommy Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010

      Hi Andrius

      Think you may have the wrong ‘Tom’

      Best wishes

      Tommy Hutchinson

      Founder & CEO

      i-genius: World Community of social entrepreneurs

      London + Tokyo

      Tel: +44 (0) 20 7690 8232

      Mobile: +44 (0) 7947 881 474

      http://www.i-genius.org

      http://www.i-geniusacademy.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
        Thank you to Tom Ochuka for your reply. I didn't mean to infer any
        other Tom! Last fall, publicly, through discussion at various Minciu
        Sodas online working groups, I provided a loan of 75 USD to Tom Ochuka
        for a business project to build a water cart. I'm interested to
        conclude my participation so that this project is a complete success and
        encourages more projects by others in our community.
        Thank you, Andrius Kulikauskas

      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
          Hello Tommy,
          Am the one not you,am planning to pay it very soon,will stop some of my projects for awhile to concentrate on this repayment beginning next month hopefully,loans are very good as they develope Area and especially when put into a development situation.
          Thanks to all
          Tom Ochuka