Re: Inspiring stories - water carts and pit latrines

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2010
      Thank you, Pamela.

      Hi Tom, Are you ready to repay the loan of 75 USD?

      +1 773 306-3807

      > Hi Tom/Goliath and Ricardo/Richard
      >
      > I have been re-telling the stories of the water carts and the pit latrines
      > at October 14,
      > 2010<http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>-
      > Water and sanitation, practical pioneers - via the
      > internet<http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>
      >
      > You may like to add updates by adding a comment on posterous, or by
      > posting
      > to learning from each other, or by emailing me - and saying I have
      > permission to share your email.
      >
      > Tobias Eigen <http://www.dadamac.net/network/tobias-eigen> sent me a
      > request
      > on twitter to repost it with Kabissa - which I did.
      >
      > Tom - If you do not already belong to Kabissa <http://kabissa.org/> you
      > may
      > like to join here http://kabissa.org/user/register
      >
      > Please also recommend it to others. It is a great organisation for people
      > working at the grassroots in Africa.
      >
      > Pam
      >
      > <http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>

    • Tommy Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010

        Hi Andrius

        Think you may have the wrong ‘Tom’

        Best wishes

        Tommy Hutchinson

        Founder & CEO

        i-genius: World Community of social entrepreneurs

        London + Tokyo

        Tel: +44 (0) 20 7690 8232

        Mobile: +44 (0) 7947 881 474

        http://www.i-genius.org

        http://www.i-geniusacademy.com

        href="http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t">http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>-

        href="http://kabissa.org/">http://kabissa.org/> you

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
          Thank you to Tom Ochuka for your reply. I didn't mean to infer any
          other Tom! Last fall, publicly, through discussion at various Minciu
          Sodas online working groups, I provided a loan of 75 USD to Tom Ochuka
          for a business project to build a water cart. I'm interested to
          conclude my participation so that this project is a complete success and
          encourages more projects by others in our community.
          Thank you, Andrius Kulikauskas

        • tom ochuka
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
            Hello Tommy,
            Am the one not you,am planning to pay it very soon,will stop some of my projects for awhile to concentrate on this repayment beginning next month hopefully,loans are very good as they develope Area and especially when put into a development situation.
            Thanks to all
            Tom Ochuka