Inspiring stories - water carts and pit latrines

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hi Tom/Goliath and Ricardo/Richard

      I have been re-telling the stories of the water carts and the pit latrines at October 14, 2010 - Water and sanitation, practical pioneers - via the internet

      You may like to add updates by adding a comment on posterous, or by posting to learning from each other, or by emailing me - and saying I have permission to share your email.

      Tobias Eigen sent me a request on twitter to repost it with Kabissa - which I did.

      Tom - If you do not already belong to Kabissa you may like to join here http://kabissa.org/user/register

      Please also recommend it to others. It is a great organisation for people working at the grassroots in Africa.

      Pam

    • ms@ms.lt
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2010
        Thank you, Pamela.

        Hi Tom, Are you ready to repay the loan of 75 USD?

        +1 773 306-3807

        > Hi Tom/Goliath and Ricardo/Richard
        >
        > I have been re-telling the stories of the water carts and the pit latrines
        > at October 14,
        > 2010<http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>-
        > Water and sanitation, practical pioneers - via the
        > internet<http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>
        >
        > You may like to add updates by adding a comment on posterous, or by
        > posting
        > to learning from each other, or by emailing me - and saying I have
        > permission to share your email.
        >
        > Tobias Eigen <http://www.dadamac.net/network/tobias-eigen> sent me a
        > request
        > on twitter to repost it with Kabissa - which I did.
        >
        > Tom - If you do not already belong to Kabissa <http://kabissa.org/> you
        > may
        > like to join here http://kabissa.org/user/register
        >
        > Please also recommend it to others. It is a great organisation for people
        > working at the grassroots in Africa.
        >
        > Pam
        >
        > <http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>

      • Tommy Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010

          Hi Andrius

          Think you may have the wrong ‘Tom’

          Best wishes

          Tommy Hutchinson

          Founder & CEO

          i-genius: World Community of social entrepreneurs

          London + Tokyo

          Tel: +44 (0) 20 7690 8232

          Mobile: +44 (0) 7947 881 474

          http://www.i-genius.org

          http://www.i-geniusacademy.com

          href="http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t">http://dadamac.posterous.com/water-and-sanitation-practical-pioneers-via-t>-

          href="http://kabissa.org/">http://kabissa.org/> you

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
            Thank you to Tom Ochuka for your reply. I didn't mean to infer any
            other Tom! Last fall, publicly, through discussion at various Minciu
            Sodas online working groups, I provided a loan of 75 USD to Tom Ochuka
            for a business project to build a water cart. I'm interested to
            conclude my participation so that this project is a complete success and
            encourages more projects by others in our community.
            Thank you, Andrius Kulikauskas

          • tom ochuka
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
              Hello Tommy,
              Am the one not you,am planning to pay it very soon,will stop some of my projects for awhile to concentrate on this repayment beginning next month hopefully,loans are very good as they develope Area and especially when put into a development situation.
              Thanks to all
              Tom Ochuka