Re: [mendenyo] Re: [holistichelping] REBIRTH OF OUR NATION

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      Hi Sam and All,

      Thanks for your posting and sharing of this great moment our country-Kenya is celebrating.
      It has been long awaited, it has taken decades of lobbying, lives sacrificed, and promises broken.
      Kenya now joins the high table of nations with progressive and democratic constitutions.
      We are all united in full harmony regardless of our political affliations, or ethnical backgrounds to celebrate this historic significance and intergrate the Nation firmly.

      I reserve great amount of respect, admiration and appreciation for you for having introduced me to the networking world.
      I have met great minds online and offline, shared and learnt alot from each other.
      I am arriving in Nairobi on Tuesday 1st September and will also take a road trip through Kisumu to Mbita to meet you, Tom Ochuka and probably more independent thinkers.
      I will be in Mbita the weekend of 4th Sept to 7th Sept.
      I have alot of catch up and idea sharing to do with you.
      I was in London a Month ago, where i met Pam, compared notes on our overlapping interests, brainstormed on ideas about grassroot projects empowerment.
      I would like to visit your projects in Mbita and share more on the same.

      I will be in Nairobi untill 31st September.
      I would love to meet Joy at some point, in Nairobi or Mbita.
      I will get intouch with you immediately i touch down to look into the possibilities.

      See you soon,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats