To Sam and Fred: Our Love and Support!/thanks Ken for your lovely memories!

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010

      Dear Sam, Fred, and All,

      Oh, how very sad all around, esp on top of Tom's loss too. We are with you both at this hugely difficult time, for Sam the loss of his stepmother, and to Fred for the bombing in Kampala. Ken, thanks so much for sharing beautiful memories of Sam's stepmother:  it makes the loss more sad for us all, but also so uplifting to know something about this wonderful woman.

      Let's pray that people will stop seeing bombings and killings, mayhem and destruction as a means to an end. Humanity needs to move towards some higher form of conflict resolution, and nurture a deeper love for peaceful approaches to differences.

      In the midst of losses of all kinds, it is good to have friends and companions we can share with, and for whom we care so much! That is what gives us the heart to continue, despite these challenges and sorrows. And that is what we have found here among us:  it is of incomparable value, and we should by all means try to continue what we are doing.

      With greatest condolences and support to you both, and again to Tom! Love, Janet