An older letter from Pamela

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Hi Pamela,

      What a wonderful welcome letter you wrote! I hope that somebody might
      respond, but especially from Italy.

      We spoke about your continuing interest in the ginger project.
      http://www.findbetterways.info/wiki.cgi?Ginger
      You received a request from school teacher Veronica Bahago in Nigeria
      for information about processing ginger. Her crop is due this month.
      You give this as a good example of a need that we want to be able to
      respond promptly and usefully to.

      I share your letter that you wrote before your trip to Zambia. Pamela,
      I checked and you do have moderator privileges so please keep me posted
      if there are any problems.

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania