Local publishing

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Markus,

      Thank you for introducing us to the work of Ousainou Jagne and Liz
      Rocher. I share your letter with our Minciu Sodas laboratory's
      http://www.ms.lt working group on "Learning from each other"
      McLean. Ousainou and Liz, I invite you to join us! send a blank message
      to learningfromeachother-subscribe@yahoogroups.com We'd love to hear
      more about your projects. Our lab serves and organizes independent
      thinkers around the world.

      Our participant Maria Agnese Giraudo is very interested in helping with
      local publishing in Africa, especially the publishing of textbooks for
      primary and secondary schools. She is currently in Rusinga Island,
      Kenya visiting Samwel Kongere and his colleagues. Samwel, thank you for
      your wonderful news! and best wishes to Maria Agnese!

      Vilnius, Lithuania