Re: [learningfromeachother] BOMB IN KAMPALA http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyoursay/2010/07/uganda_where_watching_the_foot.html

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
       Hi Fred,

      I hope you and your family are o.k
      My prayers to the victims of the onslaught in Kampala.
      True, the tragedy in Kampala, the casualties and deaths  is so sad.
      There was spate of deaths that happened in Kenya and Tanzania after the terrorist bomb attacks of 1998.8.7
      And now it happens again in Uganda, this can not be taken lightly..it highly demonstrates how unsafe the world we live in is.

      How can we best lobby actions that would give Peace a chance?

      Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org