BOMB IN KAMPALA http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyoursay/2010/07/uganda_where_watching_the_foot.html

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
      Its sad that the Terrorists have attacked us in Kampala
      causing a bout 74 people to die
      what a tragedy

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
         Hi Fred,

        I hope you and your family are o.k
        My prayers to the victims of the onslaught in Kampala.
        True, the tragedy in Kampala, the casualties and deaths  is so sad.
        There was spate of deaths that happened in Kenya and Tanzania after the terrorist bomb attacks of 1998.8.7
        And now it happens again in Uganda, this can not be taken lightly..it highly demonstrates how unsafe the world we live in is.

        How can we best lobby actions that would give Peace a chance?

        Peace,

        Ken Owino
        Nafsi Africa Acrobats
        www.nafsiafrica.org