Re: Global Peter Drucker Challenge Contest for the Young Generation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 3:43 PM
      Possible interest. (I don't know any more than what it says here.)
      Pamela

      Date: 5 July 2010 19:14
      Subject: Global Peter Drucker Challenge Contest for the Young Generation

      NEWSLETTER ISSUE 04

      – PETER DRUCKER CHALLENGE – ESSAY CONTEST FOR THE YOUNG GENERATION

      With the announcement of the Peter Drucker Management Forum 2010 the Peter Drucker Society has launched an Essay Contest directed to the young generation. All those not older than 35 and passionate about the future of management and society may turn in their essay. There will be up to 40 winners with free access to one of the premier management conferences in the world – the Peter Drucker Management Forum Vienna, November 18 and 19, 2010. The authors of the top 3 essays will also be invited to participate in a senior executive event on November 17 in Vienna. More information about the terms and conditions for the contest can be found under

      http://www.druckerchallenge.org/