Social businesses or entrepreneurs working on disabled access

  • Tommy Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2010
      Social businesses or entrepreneurs working on disabled access

      Hi Everyone

      We are looking for individuals/SE organisations which work in the area of disabled access who would be interested in taking part in a CISCO teleconference seminar between the UK and China hosted by i-genius and British Council in London (and Guangzhou) on the morning of Thursday 3rd June (3 hours).

      Theme: disabled access to public services e.g. education, employment, healthcare, transport, sport, plus other areas

      Its a great opportunity to showcase your work internationally, take part in a unique exchange and make connections in UK and China. The seminar will be translated and filmed. We are looking for a broad range of organisations including mental health. Designers are also welcome.

      Please contact me if you would like to take part or if you know of other relevant people/organisations.

      Thank you

      Tommy Hutchinson

      Founder & CEO

      i-genius: World Community of social entrepreneurs

      London + Tokyo

      Tel: +44 (0) 20 7690 8232

      Mobile: +44 (0) 7947 881 474

      http://www.i-genius.org