Phone cards registration exercise in Tanzania.

  • abinelimmanuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hallow Pam,Josephat,Maria,Andrius,Ricardo and all.I wish you are doing ok in your daily activities.I was not online for a period of time but i thank God that am back with some energy in my daily activity.
      I was started an idea salled Knowledge work which i was doing in my own,its an idea of teaching students as an extra studies for their level.But at this time i stoped because they are in hollyday time and most of they went to their villagies to greet babu na bibi.
      Now days there is an exercise which is proceeding in our country,am among of the people whose are registering,my post is arround Bamaga the way to go Sinza.
      I will tell you more about this exerxcise as far as possible tommorrow.
      by Abinel Emmanuel.
    • abinelimmanuel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
        --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, "abinelimmanuel" <abinelimmanuel@...> wrote:

        > Hallow Pam,Josephat,Maria,Andrius,Ricardo and all.I wish you are doing ok in your daily activities.I was not online for a period of time but i thank God that am back with some energy in my daily activity.
        > I was started an idea salled Knowledge work which i was doing in my own,its an idea of teaching students as an extra studies for their level.But at this time i stoped because they are in hollyday time and most of they went to their villagies to greet babu na bibi.
        > Now days there is an exercise which is proceeding in our country,am among of the people whose are registering,my post is arround Bamaga the way to go Sinza.
        > I will tell you more about this exerxcise as far as possible tommorrow.
        > by Abinel Emmanuel.
        >Today is a last day for that kind of exercise,i have got so many people,others they lost there lines,others thry want to register.
        It means thst most of the people they are not aware thatswhy now they are going to awake from the very deep sleepness.
        Iam in my working post now here Bamaga in sinza road,i decided to inter in internet to inform you about this issue of registeration.I people in verry big line waiting for service,this chance i have got because i came to make photocopies of their ID cards.See you next time also i will have chat with Prims about this issue in Swahili chat room as far as possible.You are also welcome.
        your friend Abinel Emmanuel.
        Uyoga member.