Web 2.0 Learning Opportunity, Nairobi, 5-9 July 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      Possible interest to some of you and your contacts. I only know what it says below. I have no idea if it is free or costly. (If you come across that information please share it back through LearningFromEachOther. )
      Pamela

      Web 2.0 Learning Opportunity, Nairobi, 5-9 July 2010
      CTA, in collaboration with the World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF), has organised a 5-day Web 2.0 Learning Opportunity starting on Monday 5 July 2010. Participants will be introduced to selected web 2.0 applications and learn on how to use them; hands-on. The Learning Opportunity will cover advanced more...