Re: [learningfromeachother] You need to reply today - What would you say to Nokia Africa?

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
      Hi All,
      My suggestion a bout Nokia is to try what they can to prevent fake Nokia on Market.
      In Uganda 90% of people use Nokia but those who Use Original Nokia are like 10% because they are very expensive.
      so the Chinese have brought a lot of Nokia Phones almost look like the Original Nokia Phones but they only last for few months
      its good to Use Nokia because its user friendly to even non educated people but they are being duplicated at high speed.