Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: ml4d workshop

  • Dan Otedo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 12:20 AM
      Thanks Yishay,

      I would love to have me  registered for the workshop. Is there a site I can do that online or do i have to go to the ihub office in Nairobi?

      Thanks  for your guidance .

      Dan OTEDO

      Kenya ICT Trust Fund. P.O box 8475-00100 Nairobi.

      Tel: +254203745911 .Mobile:+254720366094

      Email: dotedo@...

      http:/com/profile/DanAndrewOtedo /twbcanada.ning.