DEAFNESS ACOMUNITY FOCUS.

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      Dear Janet and All
      Yes this is Alearning year ....DEAFNESS SO TOUGH AND
      ROUGH BUT CAN BE APPROACHED IN ALOT OF SIMPLICITY AND
      LOVE,
      We must accept them in our comunities and
      intercepet,since it major cause ie POVERTY.Conditions
      that are ferile grounds of poverty are the same to
      deafness,while deafness is Not TREATED it can be
      PREVENTED.
      Since poverty opress the whole world,ITS GENERAL
      That comunities ,need basic sanitation,good food ,safe
      water ,housing health and Educatuion.
      Reaching out to the deafcreates special oprtunities
      for this group,we must know that alot of sympathy must
      cme from the able bodied to surport the deaf here,The
      deaf especially children have
      surfered,CURSES,DICRIMINATION,LACK OF CARE AND HIV ADS
      PANDEMIC.
      Amisconception has it the sex with avirgin cure
      Aids,this has had many deaf die sice evil men take
      advantage of them,this is so of deaf and blind.
      The deadfimpact is going round the village looking
      for tnhe eaf and help rescue them...with this we are
      on the tarck to bulid acenter we need grant or surport
      for developng or field.we too need volunteers for this
      course,this cildren ewe are readty to give them health
      and wealth.
      Please comunicate.

      Deafimpact
      p.o. box 3100