Twitter, Twitter, Tweet, Tweet! Introduction to Twitter and Kabissa's Twitter Lists

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Hi Tobias and everyone

      Tobias - Thanks for your interest in our Twittter tutorial Thursday chats, and for sending us the information about what Kabissa is doing regarding Twitter. I don't want the information to get buried in our chat archive so I am pulling it into a more visible space via Dadamac's Posterous

      Twitter, Twitter, Tweet, Tweet! Introduction to Twitter and Kabissa's Twitter Lists

      Twitter is a powerful tool for Kabissa and the people and organizations we are working with. I just had an exchange with Beth @Kanter about a new Twitter feature that exemplifies this: Twitter lists. She then challenged me to write a blog post and I am realizing that I've been putting off writing about Twitter generally for a while because I am excited about it and wanted to do it properly.

      So here goes. If you are not familiar with Twitter yet, now's a good time to learn about it and get started! If you do use Twitter already, read on and you may learn something, or have something to add.

      When we get to the lists I have a suggestion to make so we can try out using Twitter to strengthen our ties.

      Read more here Twitter, Twitter, Tweet, Tweet! Introduction to Twitter and Kabissa's Twitter Lists BY: Tobias Eigen   DATE: 4 November, 2009 - 13:31