Internet in Ago Are

  • folabisunday
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2010
      the rate at which people get access to the internet is now at the increased rate thanks to our GSM network providers that has made it possible for people to subscribe to internet bundles using their phone as modem. though the bundle is limited. i have bought a new HP printer and a 3G MTN modem of an higher speed if used with a 3G network. though 3G is not in our area yet. people are keen to have access to the internet, we have more people introduced to the internet on daily basis. the challenge still remains power supply what can we do?
    • Kibgaconcepts
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 7:08 AM
        Hi fola,
        Its been a while, hope its all going well. Yea, talking of power. I've been working with small solar units to ease off the power challenge. You may want to consider that option. As far as cost goes, there is still high cost implications for installing solar units, however, if you are able to identify your essential power NEEDS you will get the right solution to suit you(At a favourable cost) . Take a look at Barefoot power ( http://www.barefootpower.com/ ). They have partners in Kaduna and we can reach them quite easily.

        Kelechi Micheals
        Fantsuam Foundation
        Kafanchan