Re: [holistichelping] Tom Ochuka: lost my brother

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 7:38 AM
      Dear Tom

      I echo the sentiments of Denis and Andrius

      I did not realise that you had a brother with epilepsy. I used to work with some people who were epileptic and so I have some small idea of the problems they face, and their courage in going about their everyday lives. It is a sad loss.

      Pamela

      On 28 April 2010 15:15, Denis Kimambo <kimambodenis@...> wrote:

      Dear Tom

      My prayers are with you and your family may you find strength from Edwin and keep on the good spirit that he had.

      God Bless you in this difficult times
      Kimambo

      DENNIS KIMAMBO
      +254-722-388-275
      PO BOX 17382 20100
      Kipchoge Keino Avenue
      Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
      NAKURU KENYA
      EAST AFRICA

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28 8:20 PM
        Dear Tom and All,

        Pole sana for your great loss, and our deepest sympathies to you and your family, Tom. Your brother sounds like a wonderful person whose life was tragically cut short. But he will continue to inspire you and give you courage each day, and in that way, Edwin will truly live forever.

        With love and greatest support in spirit, Janet