Tom Ochuka: lost my brother

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2010
      Tom, I am sad to hear that you lost your brother Edwin. I am sure he
      will continue to inspire you and all who knew him. Peace and love, Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@..., Vilnius,
      Lithuania

    • kayiwa fred
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2010
        Its a pity To to lose your Brother
        we are with you in sipirit
        may his soul rest in peace
        Fred kayiwa

        Date:Thursday April 1st.

        Logging on - log on at http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/ If you are new then this additional information on using the chatroom may be helpful.

[...]

      • Benoit Couture
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2010
          Dear Tom,

          Thank you for sharing with us.  I am thankful to read about all the people who are with you for the funerals.
          May you and love ones go on honouring his menory with your lives and care for one another...

          Peace of God be with you,
          Benoit