Re: [learningfromeachother] Fw: Re: [holistichelping] Emergency

  • Dan Otedo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2010
      Solution is simple .Never reply to any unsolicited mails or what looks like veiled threats to have update your yahoo mail address lest you lose your account.
      May be you do not have to change your account,but just block such spam mails .

      1000+ blessings

      Dan OTEDO

      Kenya ICT Trust Fund. P.O box 8475-00100 Nairobi.

      Tel: +254203745911 .Mobile:+254720366094

      Email: dotedo@...

      http:/com/profile/DanAndrewOtedo /twbcanada.ning.