Green technologies in Kenya

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Jo Thomas would like to find anyone interested in green technologies in Kenya to contact her: see Helping in Nairobi below.

      This information comes via Graham Knight through his Newsletter
      (Graham I am posting this on via Learning From Each Other and dadamac's posterous - you might find posterous useful in your work)

      Helping in Nairobi

      Jo Thomas would like to find anyone interested in green technologies in Kenya to contact her:
      Hi Graham,
      I wonder if there is anyone that you know of using and promoting these technologies in Kenya, particularly in the Nairobi area.
      I am involved in organising an event at a local school for World Environment Day (June 5th)
      The aim is to showcase small businesses or NGOs who are either promoting environmentally friendly business or making a business from it. Depending on the type of organisation they are it could either be an opportunity for them to promote their work, or possibly to sell a few products. There will be a small charge if they are actually selling things, all profit from the event to be donated to a worthy environmental cause.
      They can contact me directly if they want more detail either on this address or on 0722 586507, and I can arrange to meet and talk to them.
      If you have any contacts in Kenya who might be interested in participating I’d be grateful if you could let me have their contacts so I can invite them along.
      Best wishes
      Jo Thomas <Jo@...>