Re: [learnhowtolearn] I: Updating on corruption in Italy

  • Dante-Gabryell Monson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010
      Hi Maria,

      indeed.

      for the moment I like some of the ideas part of a p2p/distributed paradigm of governance, property and production,

      which, as you may already know, is fairly well documented through Michel Bauwens and others through

      As for my involvements, other then online, I currently focus on Brussels, and soon looking forward to Leipzig :

      Related to this, in addition to many other lists and groups, such as this one and other minciu sodas related groups,

      I like the direction and synthesis of approaches supported by for example this group of people

      and look forward to create mutual emulation in support of such approach to wealth creation ecologies.

      Cordially,
      Dante

      On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:

      Dear Dante,
      thanks for your interesting contribution, I agree with you that our democracy doesn't represent us and we see it, more on less,  in all countries in Europe. So, why we have to  be involved in a creative redesign of our democracy and new grassroots participation. It's very dangerous category that of post-politics, it  has been  used by dictatorship and  fascism. We remember the strategy of people manipulation of Mussolini. Post-politics, is negation of sharing of ideas and confrontation and conflict among different visions and political groups. Post-politics  is based on people instinct use, specially in this time of economic crisis: fear, insecurity, social prejudices, ignorance and so on, to get the control of all the country. No more sharing and confrontation of  different  ideas, no more respect of rules and dignity of institutions/powers: Government, Parliament, Jurisdiction  to guarantee effective  Democracy is  working. It’s time now European people work to elaborate e new  democratic vision , including immigrates, unemployed and underrepresented and involving  in this design of new citizenship for all.

      All the best!

      Maria Agnese