Total Disaster in eastern Uganda

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      hello Friends, we are experiening a total disaster in Western Uganda, i am forced to report this to you because its needs urgent prayers and support, over 80 people so far has been buried with soil and found dead, although 350 are not known where they are at the moment
      look at this link for more information
      http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/12/711731
    • Kennedy Owino
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
        Hi Fred,

        My friends and i equally receive the devastating News with shock and sorrow.
        We pray for Uganda, and we are thinking of ways of mobilizing support towards helping.

        Peace,

        Ken Owino