First Thursday chat on March 4th - kitchen gardens, jatropha, and more.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2010

      March First Thursday - Kitchen Gardens and Jatropha

      The First Thursday chat on March 4th at 12.00 GMT/UTC will focus on two permaculture interests - kitchen gardens and jatropha. The plan is that Marcus Simmons will join the chat as our permaculture adviser. One or more people from the Dadamac team in Nigeria will also chat. They will discuss what has been happening since Marcus's visit a few months ago. It is still very early days, so the discussion will be about first practical steps that have been taken (or are being planned) by the permaculture early adopters, and what else they need to know. Full details (and link to international clock to work out your local time for the chat ) are here http://www.dadamac.net/blog/20100218/march-ft-kitchen-gardens-and-jatropha

      If you know you will be attending and have something special that you want to include in the chat please let me know before-hand. If we are a small group we will just have an informal discussion around the topics. If the group is bigger we may go for a more structured meeting with an agenda and a chairman to keep us all together.

      Pamela